LEO TakeDown Equipped 16″ 5.56 NATO Complete Upper Receiver – NO BCG/CH
Product contains one LEO TakeDown equipped complete 16” railed upper receiver assembly with gas tube protector.
Out of stock
It is the customer’s responsibility to be aware of all applicable laws and regulations regarding the purchase and ownership of uppers with a barrel length of less than 16″. Federal NFA regulations may apply.
LEO TakeDown is proud to announce the arrival of complete LEO TakeDown upper receivers with this 16” 5.56 NATO quick deploy upper. Ready to add to your lower to make your own quick deploy AR. Upper receiver is a true mil-spec unit with hard engraved T-marks, hand filled. Barrel is crafted of 4140 steel, and features a 1/8" twist for maximum accuracy with a wide variety of bullet weights, and is melonited for corrosion resistance and longevity. Rail is a 13.5” Mission First Tactical “Tekko” rail. Muzzle device is a standard A2-style compensator. Upper comes with a Leo TakeDown gas tube protector for storage while the barrel is removed.
Barrel: 16” 4140 Steel
Barrel Finish: Melonite
Caliber: 5.56 NATO
Twist: 1 in 8 inch
Gas System: Mid Length
Muzzle Thread: 1/2” 28 tpi
Muzzle device: A2 Compensator
Upper: Forged 7075-T6 aluminum
Upper Finish: Hardcoat anodize Black
T-marks: Hard engraved, hand painted
Rail: Mission First Tactical Tekko 13.5”
Weight: 4lbs 3.5oz
Barrels are custom fitted to each upper. Please see our add on kit if additional barrels are desired to be fitted to the same upper. Please allow 7 working days for your order to ship.
It is the purchaser's responsibility to be aware of, and comply with, all Federal, State and local Laws and regulations regarding firearms.
- Leo Takedown is an aftermarket firearms accessory intended for law enforcement, military, and hobbyist alike. Leo Takedown does not condone or adhere to any misuse or negligence of a “Leo equipped” firearm.
- Leo Takedown recommends the installation be done by a licensed gunsmith/ armorer and per the provided instructions (and or) the official installation video at Leotakedown.com
- Leo Takedown WILL NOT accept returns or responsibility for modified parts.
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to verify correct head spacing before firing.
- By purchasing and installing this equipment you are agreeing to these terms and conditions