LEO TakeDown Equipped 8” 300 Blackout Complete Upper Receiver – NO BCG/CH
Product contains one LEO TakeDown equipped 300 Blackout complete 8” railed upper receiver assembly with gas tube protector.
Out of stock
It is the customer’s responsibility to be aware of all applicable laws and regulations regarding the purchase and ownership of uppers with a barrel length of less than 16″. Federal NFA regulations may apply.
LEO TakeDown is proud to announce the arrival of complete LEO TakeDown upper receivers with this 8” 300 Blackout quick deploy pistol upper. Ready to add to your pistol, or SBR, lower to make your own quick deploy AR. Upper receiver is a true mil-spec unit with hard engraved T-marks, hand filled. Barrel is crafted of 4140 steel, melonited for corrosion resistance and longevity. Rail is a 7” Mission First Tactical “Tekko” M-Lok rail. Muzzle brake is designed to keep the barrel level for quick follow up shots. Upper comes with a Leo Takedown gas tube protector for storage while the barrel is removed.
Barrel: 8” 4140 Steel
Barrel Finish: Melonite
Caliber: 300 AAC Blackout
Twist: 1 in 7 inch
Muzzle Thread: 5/8” 24 tpi
Muzzle device: 30 cal Zero Brake
Upper: Forged 7075-T6 aluminum
Upper Finish: Hardcoat anodize Black
T-marks: Hard engraved, hand painted
Rail: 7” Mission First Tactical “Tekko” rail.
Weight: 3lbs 1.5oz
Length: 17 1/8”
Barrels are custom fitted to each upper. Please see our add on kit if additional barrels are desired to be fitted to the same upper. Please allow 7 working days for your order to ship.
This is a pistol upper, designed to be mounted on a pistol lower. Mounting this upper on a lower with a stock, constitutes a short barreled rifle under Federal NFA regulations. It is the purchaser's responsibility to be aware of, and comply with, all Federal, State and local Laws and regulations regarding firearms.
- Leo Takedown is an aftermarket firearms accessory intended for law enforcement, military, and hobbyist alike. Leo Takedown does not condone or adhere to any misuse or negligence of a “Leo equipped” firearm.
- Leo Takedown recommends the installation be done by a licensed gunsmith/ armorer and per the provided instructions (and or) the official installation video at Leotakedown.com
- Leo Takedown WILL NOT accept returns or responsibility for modified parts.
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to verify correct head spacing before firing.
- By purchasing and installing this equipment you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.