It is the customer’s responsibility to be aware of all applicable laws and regulations regarding the purchase and ownership of uppers with a barrel length of less than 16″. Federal NFA regulations may apply.
The LEO TakeDown is rapid barrel removal and attachment technology. The LEO TakeDown retrofits direct impingement AR-15, M-4, M-16 service rifles, and direct blowback AR pistols that utilize a MILSPEC grade upper receiver. Designed for durability and reliability the LEO is made of military grade steel.
The Upper Receiver Case replaces the D-Ring assembly. The Barrel Coupling is designed to accept commercially available handguards and integrates with the Upper Receiver Case for a positive lock between the barrel chamber, the index pin, and the upper receiver.
With the LEO TakeDown, AR-15, M-4 and M-16 operators can integrate barrel takedown technology without sacrificing user customization, appearance or modular innovation.
- Leo Takedown is an aftermarket firearms accessory intended for law enforcement, military, and hobbyist alike. Leo Takedown does not condone or adhere to any misuse or negligence of a “Leo equipped” firearm.
- Leo Takedown recommends the installation be done by a licensed gunsmith/ armorer and per the provided instructions (and or) the official installation video at Leotakedown.com
- Leo Takedown WILL NOT accept returns or responsibility for negligently or unsuccessfully installed parts.
- It is the installers responsibility to verify correct head spacing before permanently affixing the barrel coupling to the barrel.
- By purchasing and installing this equipment you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.